Monday, May 04, 2020

Reviving the Blogging Journey


Thanks to the Covid19 Lockdown , I am back here to revive my writing journey. Just like reading, I have always enjoyed penning my thoughts. I was quite comfortable participating in Essay writing competitions, compared to being more vocal / visible, which required one to perform on-stage like dancing, singing or the 'most dreaded elocution' contests. What started as a learning activity of being a better communicator, when I joined "The Toastmasters" is now becoming Mainstream, so much that my life has pivoted as I pursue my passion of becoming a world-renown professional speaker. I know it takes time, patience and limitless learning and practice. What I am doing right is taking on all opportunities, which comes my way. Hope to stay at it, learn & reach the pinnacle. Watch this space for more updates. Regards, Vignesh Raja

No comments: